lundi 7 février 2011

Pierre Bachelet - "Le dernier amant romantique" OST


Pierre Bachelet
OST
directed by Just Jaeckin
(flac file)

Just in case you were not looking for it... Well, here it is anyway !!!
Here is the perfect no-interest soundtrack of the perfect no-interest movie...
AND IN GLORIOUS FLAC SOUND !

Very few videos on youtube for this flick, and none that could be added within this blog
(if you find one with an embed code, please send your link in the comments !)





4 commentaires:

  1. Oh my sweet lord! Pierre Bachelet classic soundtrack to the 1978 film 'Le Dernier Amant Romantique'...and in FLAC!...I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one!

    I got turned onto Monsieur Bachelet via his deliriously delicious soundtrack to 'Histoire d'O' which I see is of course already posted here though if anyone would like a different rip and the soundtrack to the 1984 follow up film by Stanley Myers and Hans Zimmer then check this out courtesy of the wonderful (and I think now sadly defunct) "Salottoborghese" blog:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3W05XEO

    Huge thanks again for sharing this in such high quality!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can't find this movie anywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. megaupload has been shut down. I've been looking for this soudtrack for 15 years. I have the vinyl but it is damaged. Any idea where I couold get it now?
    Many thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't remember if I have the LP, I'll check and re-up if I can ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer